DMCA/copyright - hairypussyvideos.net
We respect others' intellectual property, and thus we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) in order to assist with the protection of copyright. The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material to which you own the copyright is being used on the website without your permission, you can report the alleged infringement by submitting the following information in writing:
- A description of the work that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the event that multiple works are claimed to be infringed.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Adequate contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringing has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided by you in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright holder or an agent for for the copyright holder of the work that is claimed to be infringed.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or that of an authorized representative.
Be advised that any DMCA Notice submitted that does not include all of the above listed information will be invalid, and no action will be taken regarding it.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement by way of our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
Take Down Procedure
This site reserves the right to remove or disable access to any materials claimed to be infringing or deemed to be infringing by fact or circumstance that make infringing activity apparent. The accounts of repeated infringers will be terminated, and access to the the infringing materials will be disabled posthaste, according to the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Users should regularly revisit this policy in order to stay informed of any such changes.